Ampthill's Clubs, Societies, Voluntary & Community Groups
Voluntary Groups - Contents
Local Voluntary & Community Groups, Clubs & Societies | Where can I learn more out Local Voluntary and Community Groups? | Where can I find help for my Group? | What does the Ampthill Town plan say about Voluntary Groups?
There are many clubs, societies, voluntary & community groups in the town, that are crying out for your involvement. Equally, if you are new to the town, your involvement could quickly lead to a whole set of new friends:
A - Z of Ampthill Voluntary & Community Groups, Charities, Social Clubs & Sports Clubs
- Air Training Corps (ATC) - 1985 (Flitwick) Squadron
- Ampthill Allotment Association
- Ampthill Angling Club
- Ampthill Bowls Club
- Ampthill Branch of the Women's Institute
- Ampthill Cricket Club
- Ampthill & District Archaeological & Local History Society
- Ampthill & District Camera Club
- Ampthill & District Choral Society
- Ampthill & District Community Rugby Club junior sides from Dillingham Park.
- Ampthill & District Good Neighbours
- Ampthill & District Inner Wheel
- Ampthill & District Lions Club
- Ampthill & District Probus Club
- Ampthill & District Roundtable
- Ampthill Festival Committee
- Ampthill & Flitwick Dramatic Society
- Ampthill & Flitwick Flyers
- Ampthill Gateway Club
- Ampthill Girlguiding - 1st Ampthill Brownie PacK, 2nd Ampthill Brownies, 2nd Ampthill Rainbows
- Ampthill History Forum
- Ampthill Mountain Bikers Club
- Ampthill Scout Group
- Ampthill Singers
- Ampthill Town Band
- Ampthill Town Football Club
- Ampthill Town Youth Football Club
- Ampthill Velo Cycling Club
- Aragon Ladies
- Army Cadet Force - Ampthill Detachment,
- Bedfordshire Lace Ladies Morris Side
- Bedfordshire Leonard Cheshire Home
- Cruse Bereavement Care Bedfordshire
- Flitwick and Ampthill Sea Cadets
- Flitwick & Ampthill Lawn Tennis Club
- Flitwick & District Badminton Club
- Jack and Jill Playschool/Ampthill Pre-School Playgroup
- Jigsaw Club
- Kings Arms Path Gardens (Friends of)
- Ladybird Pre-School Playgroup
- Mid Beds Citizens Advice Bureau
- Mid Beds Link-A-Ride Community Transport
- Queensman Football Club
- Redbornstoke Morris
- Rotary Club of Ampthill & District
- St. Andrew's Church Bellringers (Ampthill Ringers)
- Wingfield Club
Where can I learn more About these Local Voluntary and Community Groups?
For advice on setting up, developing or funding your group:
Community & Voluntary Service (CVS) - 43 Bromham Road, Bedford, MK40 2AA. Tel: 01234 354366. Website: www.yourcvs.org
Volunteer Centre Bedford - 43 Bromham Road, Bedford, MK40 2AA. Tel: 01234 213100. Website: www.volunteeringbedford.org.uk
- Publicity of activities.
- Community Hall.
- Youth Club.
- Skateboard Park.
- Expand directory of local organisations on the website.
- Produce a booklet on local organisations, clubs and social groups.
- Investigate provision of refurbishing or replacing the Parkside Hall and Nottingham Rooms.
- Investigate the options available for establishing a Youth Club.
THE VISION FOR THE FUTURE
- An active community with modern recreational and sporting facilities.
- The town supports the refurbishing or replacement of the Parkside Hall and Nottingham Rooms.